1. On Thursday, 13 June 2013, between 8:30 and 13:00 at the IDC - the third annual international symposium on "Constitutional Agendas" will take place. The event will include participants from Israel and abroad, including President (retired) Prof. Aharon Barak (IDC), Prof. Robin Geiss (Potsdam), Dr. Noam Lubell (Essex), Prof. Alon Harel (Hebrew U), Prof. Claus Kress (Cologne), Dr. Phoebe Okowa (Queen Mary, U. of London), Dr. Yofi Tirosh (TAU) and Dr. Rivka Weill (IDC). The official invitation is attached.
2. On Tuesday, 18 June 2013, 14:30, a meeting of the International Law Forum of the Faculty of Law, the Hebrew University (Room 119). In this meeting three updates on recent developments in International law will be discussed: (a) Prof. Yuval Shany, the Dean of the faculty, will discuss The Versailles Court Judgment on the Legality of the Jerusalem Light Railway Project. (b) Dr. Gilad Noam will discuss The Union of The Comoros referral of the flotilla incident of 31 May 2010 to the International Criminal Court. (c) Dr. Ben Clarke will discuss Lethal autonomous robotics and the protection of life: Report of the Special Rapporteur on extrajudicial, summary or arbitrary executions, Christof Heyns.
3. On Wednesday, 19 June 2013, at 18:30 - a meeting of the Joint IHL Forum at the IDC - (a) Prof. Eugene Kontorovich - Jurisdiction over Israeli Settlement Activity in the International Criminal Court; (b) Dr. Ben Clarke - Arming drones for law enforcement: challenges and opportunities for the protection of human life. Invitation available here
4. 25 June 2013, the 7th Annual Joint Conference of Ono Academic College and Columbia Law School - Supervising the Use of Military Force. Invitation is attached.
5. Betwen 30 June - 2 July, Law & Security: Perspectives from the Field and Beyond, Room SL103, Radzyner-Sustainability Building, IDC Herzliya. Invitation is attached.Supervising the Use of Military Force