Summer Course Third Session - Speaker Update!
Post date: Aug 24, 2015 4:26:52 PM
The lecture on Military Objectives and Targeting will be given by Captain Ortal Naftali from the International Law Department of the Military Advocate General's Office.
The final schedule is as follows:
1) 09:00 - 10:15 - Means of Warfare - Larry Maybee, Head of the Legal Department of the ICRC in Israel and the Occupied Territories
2) 10:20- 11:35 - ICRC Activities in Detention - Barbara Zueger - Deputy Protection Coordinator in Charge of Detention, ICRC
3) 11:45 - 13:00 - Military Objectives and Targeting - Captain Ortal Naftali, International Law Department of the Military Advocate General's Office
4) 13:00 - 13:30 - Lunch (will be provided)
5) 13:30 - 15:00 - The Competition from the Perspective of a Former Participant - Yifat Rozen, participant and finalist, the 8th National IHL Competition
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!